To make your Grav website unavailable to visitors, replacing it with a simple message, do this:
- Log in to the Grav Admin dashboard.
- Click on the Appearance button in the admin sidebar on the left.
- Click in the top right corner on the Extras button and select Platform Settings.
- Find where it says Offline and select the Yes switch.
- You can then change the Offline Message in the field below to give your visitors some explanation about why your website is unavailable.
- Click the Save button on the top right to implement the new settings.
- You should see a message confirming the settings have been changed.